The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2053 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I smelled something and I couldn’t put my finger on the weird smell. Dang I forgot to put my hot sauce away again and it’s a faint smell where you don’t know if you smell something or don’t !

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
When I read the title I thought the original had been nuked.
It’s still out there…

Hmmmm… I suppose that was more specific than random. I’ll come up with something.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
One of the workers took their daughter’s husky Piper in for a visit. I’m like a kid at a candy shop when it comes to huskies, they are my favourite animals and it’s not hard to see. Piper knows the worker can’t control her . She tried running when I had her leash and couldn’t move me so instantly she sat and and the worker was like “really now you sit”

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I heard a popping noise last night and I never thought of nothing since it’s an apartment and an older building so I discarded the thought. This morning I saw some black syrupy stuff like molasses on a ziplock bag I forgot on the counter and that wtf. I couldn’t figure out where it came from, so I started looking for snacks when I noticed a black trail of the sticky black stuff on the backside of the Cupboard door . I guess I can of corn exploded and when I picked the can up you could hear the air interning and leaving the can. I’ve never saw that before and just how old was the can .

1 - 20 of 2053 Posts