The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Peavey Wolfgang EVH Wolfgang Charvel Style 2
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my Randall Lynch Box a few weeks ago. I ordered all the signature modules but only recieved the Grail. The shop I ordered it from loaned me a Tweed and Recto... both very nice mods.

I talked with Steve Baldwin of American Music Corp he promised me the other mods before New years... he also told me mine is the first to ship to Canada... COOL!

Ofcoarse its easy to say this amp is amazing and all so here's the scoop.

I own Soldano, Koch and Marshall amps and have owned Peavy, Fender and other Randalls and Marshalls. This amp from what I've heard so far is better than what I expected. I expected it to sound great... ofcoarse I did but it's better than that it sounds spectacular.Randall has done a great job building a superb modelling tube amp with the help of Bruce Egnater and George Lynch. This amp easily creates GL's tone and goes beyond that with other classic tones. The Tweed has to be heard... it's fantastic.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4322136

Khingpynn

·
Registered
Peavey Wolfgang EVH Wolfgang Charvel Style 2
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As Far as amps go in this price range I feel it's competative. The build quality is comparable to Koch but not as good as Soldano. The tone is remarkable and as good as the Soldano ( did I say that ) and Koch I own. Flexibility wise it outshines both the Koch ( no small feat ) and the Soldano.
The Speaker cab is awsome looking and sounding. Overal I'm very happy with it.

Khing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts