The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More detailed instructions available in the blog on our site:
Replacing An Output Jack (Video Included)

People may not realize that we actually write and record all of the intro and background music featured in our videos. It's never anything overly polished, but it gets our creative musical juices flowing and gives us a chance to work on our chops. It is certainly a highlight of our month when we get the chance to do it, but apparently even a parts distributor such as us can suffer unexpected technical difficulties. You can thank the owner for the remarkably low media budget providing such cheap gear!

I was trying to lay down the bass line for a short intro lick to a video series we are working on, but was experiencing intermittent failure and narrowed it down to the output jack. Kamil was smart and quick enough to grab the camera to make a sort of VLOG style repair video. Unfortunately, it is a little thin on useful details but it shows just how easily and quickly you can repair something when you have the parts, tools, and skill required. In mere minutes, I was able to replace the jack and get back to recording.

More detailed instructions available in the blog on our site:
Replacing An Output Jack (Video Included)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.