The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Old 345s are amazing guitars IMO.
Price is probably okay, might be a bit high considering how much is non-original to it.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
I agree, maybe a little high.....right now. I could be way off base though and that could be a smokin' bargain. But this is something that will increase in value, maybe moderately, maybe significantly in years to come. This guitar has all the good stuff still on it. That vintage of pickups can be sensational. And they alone have gone up significantly in the past year.
I love 345's. Probably my fav ES style guitar. I had a 59' for years (wish I had it now). Phone the 12th Fret in Toronto. Ask for Chris. He will have a good idea of what the market will bare for a guitar like that.

cheers
Pete

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Hey,
I just checked out a 66' 345, all original, except the tuners (Grovers on her now) Bigsby, 7.5/10 condition. Very nice playing and sounding guitar. I had it cranked up through a plexi 100 watt reissue, blues heaven. They are asking $4699.00 cnd. It's at the 12th Fret in Toronto. Check it out on their web site. I thought that was a good deal.

cheers
Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts