The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you recording in single rooms or loud sources, Sennheiser is currently having a sale on a bunch of gear. Chief among them is the HD25, which IMO is the #1 tracking headphone there is. It's great at isolating ambient noise, drummers love it for hearing the mix while they're banging away. You'll see hd25s a lot in sportsbroadcasts because it lets them hear themselves over noisy crowds. They are also great headphones for long commutes when you want to tune out the rest of the world.

I already have two pairs or I would be jumping on this deal.

Special Offers in June on HD 25, HD 280 PRO and Memory Mic up to 50% off!

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Hey, thanks for the heads-up on this. I might pick up a pair. I'm using an old set of Sennheiser HD 212's that have served their purpose but I find them strong on bass but perhaps lacking in other frequencies.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
For those of you recording in single rooms or loud sources, Sennheiser is currently having a sale on a bunch of gear. Chief among them is the HD25, which IMO is the #1 tracking headphone there is. It's great at isolating ambient noise, drummers love it for hearing the mix while they're banging away. You'll see hd25s a lot in sportsbroadcasts because it lets them hear themselves over noisy crowds. They are also great headphones for long commutes when you want to tune out the rest of the world.
I'm enjoying these new headphones! Thanks again for the tip!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts