1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
No pics.... that's usually a flag in my book. I guess I also want to know just what is meant by "some wear on the edge of the body." My motto? Proceed with caution.

·
Premium Member
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he sent me the pics - it's dinged a bit, but I would not hesitate. I'll see if I can add them here.

·
Premium Member
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IMG_3479.JPG IMG_3480.JPG

That's very minor - one like it near the jack. Honestly I hope my custom 22 has actual finish wear by the time I stop touring with it, haha.

·
Premium Member
8,671 Posts
I would be all over it if it was a single cut with the other style of stoptail. Without hesitating.

·
Premium Member
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the bridge is replaceable. I'd be all over it because that guitar new is $4400, and that bridge pickup is an easy sell to the djent metal crowd (thus letting you get something more your taste).

·
Premium Member
8,671 Posts
Well the bridge is replaceable. I'd be all over it because that guitar new is $4400, and that bridge pickup is an easy sell to the djent metal crowd (thus letting you get something more your taste).
dude. stop siding with my inner demons.

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
1,059 Posts
Given my non-10-top was $1800, it is a stupid price. That's CE24-on-a-good-day money.
Really? I sold my CE24 for $1,000 earlier this year, and was thrilled to get that. Nevertheless, you're right about the value, especially compared to the new 4k+ prices. I'd love to hear that guitar with a set of the new 85/15s.

W.

·
Premium Member
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
People list their CE's around $1400 all day, and they sit... all day. So I'm saying this is on par with a reasonable deal for a CE series, only it was a far more expensive instrument to begin with.

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
1,059 Posts
People list their CE's around $1400 all day, and they sit... all day. So I'm saying this is on par with a reasonable deal for a CE series, only it was a far more expensive instrument to begin with.
You're right. I suspect that Custom won't last long. I'd be tempted, but the only one that I could really use these days would be a HB2 or a McSoapy.

W.

·
Premium Member
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He told me it's been up for a while. I wont sell my artist V to free up money for this, and if I didn't have something on order I would be trying to figure something out.

·
Premium Member
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Buy Tim's PS Custo 24 stoptail... then send that back up! :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts