The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might be overlooking the fact that they're both for sale by a member of this forum :)
Of course, certainly not trying to call any one out. Just trying to figure out how to gauge a good deal, as these appear pretty great at a glance!

·
Administrator
15,979 Posts
Of course, certainly not trying to call any one out. Just trying to figure out how to gauge a good deal, as these appear pretty great at a glance!
LOL, I wasn't trying to imply that. Simply suggesting you get in contact with him for more info. IMHO they are both great deals.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I wasn't trying to imply that. Simply suggesting you get in contact with him for more info. IMHO they are both great deals.
Ahh makes sense :) And good thinking, thanks for the feedback! Slowly refining my gear trade skills ...

I

·
0 Posts
A 93 Standard 24 for 1200 is a DEAL. I've owned a 95 for a long time now and it's never let me down. Workhorse guitar that sounds great

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi,

Those are both mine, and both are listed in USD, just to clarify. If any GC member is interested, feel free to PM me and I'll cut you a fair price in CAD... :)

W.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Awesome! Those are some fine additions to any collection, my friend :D
Thanks, man. Both are fine instruments that are well-described in the ads I posted. I just don't play them these days, and I'd rather put the money into another Danocaster, or a Gibson 335.

W.

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
Fairly priced for the market. Dont our listings have to be in CAD though...?

Dunno why mine didnt make the list :p

I

·
0 Posts
Fairly priced for the market. Dont our listings have to be in CAD though...?

Dunno why mine didnt make the list :p
On this site he has them in CAD. The OP is referencing Reverb ads which are in USD.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
i dont know why Reverb cant put USD or CA by the price, i mentioned it to them, but they didnt seem to get what i meant....how you suppost to tell, a big difference in price...I bought something from a Canadian seller thinking it was in CA..after i buy at checkout it tells you its USD ..a bit late ...

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
i dont know why Reverb cant put USD or CA by the price, i mentioned it to them, but they didnt seem to get what i meant....how you suppost to tell, a big difference in price...I bought something from a Canadian seller thinking it was in CA..after i buy at checkout it tells you its USD ..a bit late ...
I know my settings are set to sell in USD, but I think you as a Reverb user can change your preferences to display all listed items in CAD.

W.

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
Once reverb knows you are in canada, it gives you a popup to change to CAD.

·
Registered
18,559 Posts
Once reverb knows you are in canada, it gives you a popup to change to CAD.
I think Reverb is based in the USA. For all USA sites, the standard will be USD prices. I think most people realize that unless you are new to buying from the USA online.

·
Registered
18,559 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts