The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Those are stunning guitarsDrool

*sits back and waits for a road call he can participate in lol*:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
8 Posts
can anyone comment on the quality of the PRS SE guitars? they seem very attractively priced if they play/sound remotely close ot the real thing...

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Both guitars are employee made guitars. The Cherry hollowbody ll has a figured mahogany neck with brazilian board green heart abalone birds and eagle on hdsk with 14 carat gold surrounds. The charcoal black burst is all maple except the fingerboard which is ebony, the birds on this guitar are made from the semi precious stone black onyx which features stearling silver surrounds on the birds and PRS logo on hdsk as well.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
bwhiting said:
can anyone comment on the quality of the PRS SE guitars? they seem very attractively priced if they play/sound remotely close ot the real thing...

Excellent quality, price looks. The best deals are the ones with the veneer maple tops. I have owned Private Stocks worth 10k and the SE prs guitars are just as good without the price tag. The 2 employee guitars that I now own are amazing and are the best I have owned. Guitars are like cars you can own a Ferrari or a Yaris they will both get you to a and b however the Ferrari is a nice status symbol:DevilGuitar:

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
SCREEM said:
wow, nice guitfiddles Tim:DevilGuitar: you gonna play these:eek:
These guitars are part of the reason I sold you the cu22 . When I only had the one HBll I really didn't touch the other 2 PRS I owned and they were 2 very nice guitars just sitting there not doing anything (I also need the cash at the time due to a broken hand) anyway I have been more than happy with the HBll I love it. I originally picked up the new one with plans to sell one of the 2 after A/B them. The guitars turned out to be equal and I could not part with either so that is the reason for the sale of the other guitars I have been unloading. Screem go check out one of these with a piezo and acoustic amp they are truly amazing.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts