The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
OK, but when someone has an 'episode' (corroborated by he victim no less, someone who is familiar with his psychiatric history) and then immediately is seen having a fit about his actions, how is that murder 1, exactly?

Don't get me wrong, it's horrible, but the goal is not to be as draconian as possible (revenge); the goal is justice, or at least as close as humanly possible, and this is something we as a society already understand.

·
Premium Member
11,823 Posts
only a Gibson would have took her head clean off

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
No, only a Norlin would have taken her head clean off. A CS would crush her skull while a swiss cheese Gibby would certainly kill her, but not even probably break the cranium. An Epi? "It's only a flesh wound. Come back here and I'll bite you to death."

Reactions: Lola

·
Registered
345 Posts
OK, but when someone has an 'episode' (corroborated by he victim no less, someone who is familiar with his psychiatric history) and then immediately is seen having a fit about his actions, how is that murder 1, exactly?

Don't get me wrong, it's horrible, but the goal is not to be as draconian as possible (revenge); the goal is justice, or at least as close as humanly possible, and this is something we as a society already understand.

Probably standard police procedure. It is up to the DA to consider a plea down to insanity once medical evidence are presented.

Regardless, it was terrible.

Did he throw a fit because he had just found out the truth about that bumblebee cap he had ordered from the Gibson Custom Shop?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts