The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To our valued customers,
It is with a heavy heart that I share with you the news that I am winding down the ProGuitarShop retail operation. While closing the business was a difficult decision, I am pleased to announce that the PGS and Tone Report legacy, built by my late husband Aaron, will continue.

Reverb.com and Andy Martin have partnered to carry the torch, continuing to support and produce the PGS and Tone Report content you’ve all grown to love. Andy will keep producing videos, and you can expect fresh articles on new and vintage pedals, as well as so much more.

Starting Oct. 27th, remaining inventory can be found in the ProGuitarShop Warehouse Sale on Reverb.

I want to personally thank every one of you for supporting the community we’ve built over the years. We couldn’t have done it without you, and I’m so happy to know there are many more exciting years ahead.

As always, play ‘til your fingers bleed,

Kelly Miller

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's a shame for sure, but I am really glad to hear that Andy's demos will continue.
I watch those demos pretty religiously, probably more entertaining for me than any TV show out there, and definitely have influenced many of my pedal purchases.

·
Registered
11,828 Posts
It's a shame for sure, but I am really glad to hear that Andy's demos will continue.
I watch those demos pretty religiously, probably more entertaining for me than any TV show out there, and definitely have influenced many of my pedal purchases.
I agree. I like how Andy will insert a blurb from a song that fits the pedal.

·
Registered
11,234 Posts
I'm not quite at the respect-lacking point but I don't totally disagree. I play with my fingers a lot however there are many things that I find are missing when without a pick more so than vice versa.
It's more of a joke neldom and I have had going for a long time. I dig Andy, he's ok. I won't give him negative or positive reviews.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts