The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fender Telecaster Troublemaker- limited edition...1000 made in this colour- super rare- sounds amazing. This is half telecaster- half strat with a "70's style strat neck". All mohogany with a maple cap- it is also has a great deal of Les Paul. These are custom shop quality. I currently have a Sigil Bluesman 68 PAF in the bridge position- an amazing pickup. I also have the original which also sounds great! This was my number 1 gigging guitar- so it does have a couple small marks on the front. These are super versatile- they do Telecaster, strat and Gibson sounds.

Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory Wood Musical instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar Musician String instrument String instrument accessory
Musical instrument String instrument White String instrument Guitar

They discuss the specs in this article.

$2100 cash plus shipping- it would have a higher trade value of course.

Looking for a

PRS DGT- would be willing to add money...
Suhr

Attachments

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Last day this guitar will be available- I've found a cool local trade- but would still prefer a cash offer...... so if you have been considering this guitar now is the time to make a move.

Looks like my other deal fell through- you are going to have to put up with me a little longer- lol...

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will be selling this guitar to my friend with a music store if nobody on here wants it. This will be Thursday or Friday- if anyone is interested make me a fair offer before I move it in the next day or 2.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts