The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,843 Posts
They currently sell for $1500 new. If in perfect condition (and no rush to sell), I'd list it at $1300 and wouldn't accept any lower than $1200.

If any signs of wear, maybe $1000-$1200.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
As a buyer? $1000-$1200 if it's in really good condition.

I'll take that case though hahaha.

Reactions: GuitarT

·
Premium Member
4,462 Posts
So hard to get good money for Strats unless they are unusual or special and the price is right. Just my opinion but probably around 850-900.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Is it just me or have they been replaced by American pro strats. on the rack for $1800. I don't see American Standards at L&M anymore.This should help put up the price of decent used strats.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
$1000-$1200. I know a guy that specializes in flipping Strats. He seeems to buy them for $750 and get $1000+ no problem.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
I have two. Not a fan. Not enough storage and no door on the pocket. The case candy and trem bar don’t even fit for my Deluxe.
I don't really need to store anything, and never had an issue with the case for my previous deluxe tele.

Send 'em over!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Is it just me or have they been replaced by American pro strats. on the rack for $1800. I don't see American Standards at L&M anymore.This should help put up the price of decent used strats.
Yes, the Pro has replaced the Std. Although a rising tide floats all boats, the Pro has several improvements over the previous generation Std. (the fatter Deep C neck profile is the most notable IMO), so used Pros will still fetch more. Black/maple is a very popular colour combo, shouldn’t have any trouble selling that one if it’s priced right.

·
Premium Member
12,184 Posts
$936, Drew. And I'll take what's behind door #2.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts