The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
Reverend Flatroc (1st gen import), Gibson Melody Maker (2003 variation), Tele Builds
5,757 Posts
ya over $900 + taxes I believe at Long and Mcquade in Brampton.

I tried one out and I would highly recommend checking out a Highway 1 as well. I was not overly impressed by the Baja for the price. I know the reviews are glowing, but most of them are from the US where these don't cost as much.

· Premium Member
Reverend Flatroc (1st gen import), Gibson Melody Maker (2003 variation), Tele Builds
5,757 Posts
The neck is indeed beefy. Which is a feature I like. And I had high hopes because I wanted that style neck with med. jumbo frets.

But the 2 I looked had had paint finish bubbles, crooked hardware and both weighed a TON for a Tele. If it was a cheaper guitar I wouldn't have been less picky with the details, but at $900 +, plus taxes I am picky.

My 2003 American Series Ash with a 9.5 radius neck and med. jumbo frets was only $750 used. And it came with a molded Fender hard case.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.