The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Hmmm. Never used a storage unit before.

I went to a place a year or so ago just off Queen's Ave near Adelaide. Recording / rehearsing studio in a detached garage beside the owner's house. Can't remember what it cost us, but it was pretty cheap - $15 / hour, maybe a bit less than that. Not sure about leaving your gear there. We brought our own but there was a fair bit lying around. I think we used the drum kit (or part of it) that was there.

Can't remember the name, but I believe we found it through "Overhear". If you're interested I can try to track down my old drummer to see if he remembers the name of the guy.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Oh yeah. I also jammed with some guys a few times almost 2 years ago downtown off of York St. It was upstairs above and behind a flower shop. He was trying at the time to turn it into a rehearsal and recording studio. Tim Leclair was his name I believe. Advertises as a drum teacher around town.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.