The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
I have a peavy rage 158 that is crap and I don't use. I also have a marshall solidstate practise amp that I use sometimes. My main amp i use is a crate V series 50 watt tube amp. Beautiful cleans, distortion is great too. SOunds awsome with my les paul and prs cu 24

· Registered
162 Posts
That is the one. IT's crap for an experienced guitar player but a great practise/starter amp for a beginner. Everything works perfectly and IM sellin it for 50$ YA can't go wrong if your starting out and need a little amp to learn on. The tone isn't exactly the greatest especially after you have been playing for a long time. You learn to like a better sound then this little peavy can provide.

· Registered
162 Posts
JamesPeters said:
For a small/inexpensive practise amp, I'd say it's pretty good actually. It's far better than a lot of other amps of that size. When it was first released people were buying them like hotcakes. I'm sure it still sells a lot.

So do you think I should raise my asking price of 50$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.