The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I recall someone here making a post about. Maybe you. Or was it a similar looking fuzz. Suppose to be good. Certainly haven't seen them come up on kijiji. Clips???

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have clips. It's actually the #2 distortion pedal in the clip that I did with the Farley v-pick. Lets see if I can find it.

I just checked the clip and it could be better. I gotta get on that. It's a nice light eq tweak. And boost to your hearts contentment.

·
Premium Member
3,805 Posts
I remember a lot of buzz about them when they were discontinued and being blown out for $39. "Same as a Klon, yada, yada".

I never tried one myself. I was past the FOMO* stage by that point in my gear buying era. I would like to give one a try though. How do you like it? Hard to go wrong at that price even if it isn't a Klone.

* FOMO = Fear Of Missing Out.

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the acromyn FOMO!!

It's nice. Not enough testing time. I've got to get a few More jams in with It. The drive up is nice. Given that the subtitle effects of these "gain at O" superpedals is in cork sniffer territory.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
I have one that I've had since I was a kid. Bought it to go with my HL-01. Great clean boost type pedal. I lent it to the bassist in one of my bands a while back, but I did make this clip comparing it to my KTR when I first bought that.

W.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts