The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am trying to figure out the image posting method and I followed the instructions above .... all I got were the letters "IMG" inside square brackets. I also read all the new member and rules threads .... can't see what I am doing wrong.

·
Premium Member
17,133 Posts
I am trying to figure out the image posting method and I followed the instructions above .... all I got were the letters "IMG" inside square brackets. I also read all the new member and rules threads .... can't see what I am doing wrong.
Are you trying to post pics directly from your computer's hard drive? If so, you need a Gold Membership (~$20.00 per year).

If not, which site are you using to host your pictures?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Are you trying to post pics directly from your computer's hard drive? If so, you need a Gold Membership (~$20.00 per year).

If not, which site are you using to host your pictures?
I have a web domain so I linked to the images hosted on my own site. I also posted these same images at an antique radios/electronics site that I read and they posted there perfectly .... no issues using the image tags "[I M G]". As said, I followed the instructions above.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Greco,

Thank you !! I know it's a lot of trouble to go to for someone who is here rarely, but I was hoping to leave these images as a source of information for others, so it's really great of you to help !!

cheers

·
Administrator
225 Posts
try to upload to a site that isn't going to suddenly turn off 3 party hosting again for free users. some site -cough- photobucket -cough- pulled the rug from under us once.

Lee

·
Administrator
225 Posts
new messages come to a master email for us, there's a big group of us working on here but if you'd like, I can just forward all inquiries to Kevin moving forward.

Lee

·
Premium Member
7,353 Posts
there's a big group of us working on here but if you'd like
Not really necessary I guess.
As long as you guys sign at the end, we know who we're dealing with.

Reactions: GCAdmin1
1 - 14 of 14 Posts