The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a few weeks transcribing this tune by a band from my city. They're called Neon Dreams. They're not super well known around the world or anything but they're doing well for themselves. They're full time musicians always playing shows and touring etc. Anyone familiar?

So I transcribed it and arranged it for fingerstyle guitar. Practicing it to the point where I was able to play it cleanly was the most time consuming part of the process. What I think it the coolest part about this video is that I have Halifax in the background (I live there).

Feel free to critique. I actually encourage it from you fellas. I know there's a lot of wise and experienced members here in the forum.

Cheers.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Best sounding Denver guitar I have ever heard. Must be the guitarist. NIce job there!

So where were you playing this, along the Bedford Hwy?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Nice job. BTW whose autographs are on your guitar?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best sounding Denver guitar I have ever heard. Must be the guitarist. NIce job there!

So where were you playing this, along the Bedford Hwy?
Haha thanks brother. Yeah I really want to upgrade my guitar but for now, cheap Denver it is.

It's the Halifax Harbour. I'm on the Dartmouth side to get Halifax in the background

·
Premium Member
17,185 Posts
Excellent! Congratulations!

Denver guitars should buy that video from you to promote their sales.

I have been to the Ferry Terminal Park, Dartmouth.
Are you are playing there in the video?...wonderful place!

Please post more of your videos!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent! Congratulations!

Denver guitars should buy that video from you to promote their sales.

I have been to the Ferry Terminal Park, Dartmouth.
Are you are playing there in the video?...wonderful place!

Please post more of your videos!
Haha you think so? Maybe I'll shoot them a message. It's basically at the Dartmouth fairy terminal yes. It's along the little boardwalk right beside it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Haha thanks brother. Yeah I really want to upgrade my guitar but for now, cheap Denver it is.

It's the Halifax Harbour. I'm on the Dartmouth side to get Halifax in the background
I guess I got the angle wrong. I used to live on Primrose, off of Victoria Rd. and have a sister that lives on the other end on Franklyn over in Woodside.

And don't worry about the Denver; you make it sound great.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I got the angle wrong. I used to live on Primrose, off of Victoria Rd. and have a sister that lives on the other end on Franklyn over in Woodside.

And don't worry about the Denver; you make it sound great.
Oh nice right just down the road then. Thanks for the compliment by the way. My goal is to be pumping out videos like this 4 times a month

1 - 11 of 11 Posts