The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She was a pretty crazy night, the small town pub was actually lined up. The bar has a max of 200 people they had 240 at one point. That mob of people were pretty much falling on us as they were dancing to our tunes. Everyone started screaming and stomping for one more song at the end the night, what a awesome feeling!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
wow, a tough crowd! If you mess up a song, they smash your guitar.

Seriously, looks like you had a great time.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a wild gig. What's the story on the smashed guitar?
It was stock from Dave's studio. The bridge was lifting so we brought it along and had a dance off and whomever won got to smash it.

It made for some enjoyable dancing from the ladies and everyone really enjoyed her smashing the crap out of it after she won.

·
Premium Member
16,572 Posts
As you can see from the photos she was so packed at certain points they started stacking vertical! :D
I can dig it.

We did both Friday the 13ths in Port Dover this summer.

Packed?

Yup. When you put 160,000 bodies in a town with a population of 6500 it has an impact.

·
Premium Member
16,572 Posts
Cool. I think Picture Butte only has 1700 people in it, it was their yearly festival though, so lots of people were home for it.
Looks like they were all in the bar, LOL

There's just nothing that compares to that euphoric feeling you get the day after a great gig is there?

·
Registered
255 Posts
It was definitly a great time..Small town crowds know how to party!

·
Registered
54 Posts
wow , lots of hot ladies but not as hot as that taylor guitar :bow:
Agreed, I can see why the musicians were sitting down Stones

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Agreed, I can see why the musicians were sitting down Stones
One of the downfalls of playing in an acoustic trio. We sit because normally the crouds aren't this crazy. People were actually falling on us. The 914c came out without a mark after two nights, I was real happy. I can't speak for Dave's GSRS, I think he got a couple marks though probably self induced.

Funny thing is that I almost forgot to put it on my insurance rider. I could just imagine what would have happened if I did forget...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts