The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
161 - 180 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
13,372 Posts
ever seen a giraffe give birth? it just comes sliding out of "the back door" about 6' off the ground. just dumped like a huge turd. it's amazing they aren't injured while trying to be born

i guess that's why when someone sees a ridiculously priced item the exclaim "that's higher than a giraffe's pussy"

·
Registered
13,372 Posts
what makes this bike cool is, everything you see is bolt on. the long front end is from a set of triple trees that come in a kit with the 14" over tubes, the lines and cables are another kit. because the degree comes from the trees, the front end retains the stock geometry and will handle as stock, up to a point. he's got about $3k tied up in custom parts including the forward controls, cobra drags, ugly stickers, mini apes, cables, and the front end you can do that in your garage with basic tools in a weekend. the stock bike looks like this:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Me thinks the people building the click-bait on our site are using super-imposed recycled pics to entice us.
Smile Product Comfort Happy Travel

Product Fashion Customer Happy Street fashion

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
2,658 Posts
Hooters female employees are required to sign that they "acknowledge and affirm" the following:
1. My job duties require I wear the designated Hooters Girl uniform.
2. My job duties require that I interact with and entertain the customers.
3. The Hooters concept is based on female sex appeal and the work environment is one in which joking and entertaining conversations are commonplace.
Smile Hair Hairstyle Active tank Facial expression

161 - 180 of 255 Posts