The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
They just did that. You'll see tons of previously posted images from Photobucket look like that from now on.

Is that a yard sale you walk past ? Hope you bought every single amp on that sidewalk.
What's the Vox, a Valvetronix ?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
A few months ago I didn't know they were going to start asking for money.
I switched to Flickr because PB was getting so ridiculously slow my browser would time out waiting for it to load.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, you guys know how those Limey girls can tend toward the pale complexion, sometimes, right?..... just thought a little hot SW Ontario July sun might do 'em good (last July, that was). I've now cut back to only three 4x12's, but added a pair of nice 2-12's- a Swanson Hiwatt clone with EV12L's and an Avatar with a pr.of Altec 417's.
That cute little Vox is a 20-watt s/s that can run on batteries as well as AC. It's called an AD20, iirc- 10" spkr. and DSP modelling and efx-(similar to my little battery-capable Roland cube). Guess I didn't "really" have to buy him, but it was on sale for a decent price.I thought he'd be fun so I could rock out with electrics up at my old trailer park when the whiskey started flowing... (they didn't have 120 ac hydro up there). But I never did end up doing that, because my acoustics just sounded better around the campfire, I guess. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts