The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am building my second guitar and looking for some pickup suggestions. I will likely be building some more and seeing if there are any suggestions for reasonably cheap but good pickups. Something Canadian would be good to ease with shipping time and costs. Thanks

·
Registered
662 Posts
Vineham pickups get a really good name around here. I haven't tried them myself, but with all of the encouraging words around here, I'm really tempted to order a set of Tele pickups; the prices are really reasonable for custom made too.

·
Premium Member
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the current one probably humbuckers, but that being said I'm sure the building will only continue as I get better and it wouldn't be terrible to have some extras kicking around.

·
Premium Member
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sigil ones are a bit out of price range right now. I'm thinking the tone emporium ones are a good deal and seem to be on sale.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Tone emporium are not bad at all, I had a set of their humbucker sized p90s in an sg and I really liked them.

Theres pickup wizard in the gta and reilander in bc.

Both of those will be cheaper than a set of Seymour duncans with the current exchange rate.
Plus theyre awesome custom wound pickups :)

Nathan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts