The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my fat strat, I was thinking of putting a fender lace sensor pickup in the neck and a seymour duncan sh1 humbucker in the bridge. I play cleans, blues, classic rock. Would this combination cover me well or is there a better combination?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
SnowBlind said:
For my fat strat, I was thinking of putting a fender lace sensor pickup in the neck and a seymour duncan sh1 humbucker in the bridge. I play cleans, blues, classic rock. Would this combination cover me well or is there a better combination? Thanks.

...i don't know the answer to your question, but i have a chrome-covered "gold" series lace sensor that would fit in the neck position.

-dh

·
Registered
644 Posts
david henman said:
...i don't know the answer to your question, but i have a chrome-covered "gold" series lace sensor that would fit in the neck position.

-dh
Speaking of Lace sensors, I have a question. Have you ever had trouble tuning if others around you are noodling? I have lace sensors on my Fender Jazz Vplus and if the othr guys ar noodling with any volume when I'm trying to use an electronic tuner (plugged in) the Lace sensors pick up their instruments and make tuning damn near impossible. At first I trhought it was the tuner but it is not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts