The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love the whole Godin umbrella, particularly Seagull. Best of luck bringing it back. For $80 can't go wrong, even if it only turns out to be a fun project.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Looks like a dog bit it. Great score at $80. That's really unbelievable for a guitar built in North America with a solid top. And it looks like a little ingenuity and elbow grease will really fix it up. It's a nice colour too!

I would try using a warm & humid / damp (but not wet) piece of cloth to raise out that ding in the back brace that I see through the soundhole.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Nice grab there. We will look forward to seeing the restoration when it is done.

Reactions: Mark Trites

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
I would try using a warm & humid / damp (but not wet) piece of cloth to raise out that ding in the back brace that I see through the soundhole.
Really, that's the one thing you noticed in terms of "work to be done" on this project? Ha ha, just kidding! That's a good suggestion actually...though possibly bottom of the list in terms of OP's priorities I would think.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to many projects lol. Have another 2 guitars coming as well. One for my nephew, and needs a little work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts