The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the latest situation with Photobucket? Have they still hijacked everyone's hosted pics with no way of retrieving them without paying their ransom? Have they stated a retention time limit for early subscribers when the service was free? Is there any other player offering free third-party hosting?

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
Or open up a yahoo mail account and use Flickr. That works well enough for me.

Reactions: J-75 and Kenmac

·
Premium Member
4,545 Posts
I use viewbug myself because no one can download the photos. But it is not a hosting site. I know people want something to link photos to, but since we can upload directly I don't worry about hosting sites anymore

Reactions: J-75

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
join a free website hosting place and you can store all your stuff there....and retain access

need to use FTP to up/download, but it's easy

Reactions: J-75

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I am grateful that all pics on Photobucket are also on my hard drive but I am still pissed with the poor free service to those of us who were there at the beginning they never get any recommendations from me nor my family, there are some others out there free of charge that offer great service so photobucket a thing of the past

P

·
0 Posts
I am grateful that all pics on Photobucket are also on my hard drive but I am still pissed with the poor free service to those of us who were there at the beginning they never get any recommendations from me nor my family, there are some others out there free of charge that offer great service so photobucket a thing of the past
Apparently there is a Firefox addon that will allow all the Photofuckit pictures to show up on web pages despite the lockdown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts