The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of somebody who does pedal mods like Keeley, but in Calgary? I would love to have a fat mod on my Boss blues OD, but the cost of sending it to Keeley to have it worked on is rediculous.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a monteallums modded (H20 mod) Boss Blues Driver BD-2 which I am selling...
I'm local... PM me if you are interested.

pickslide said:
Anybody know of somebody who does pedal mods like Keeley, but in Calgary? I would love to have a fat mod on my Boss blues OD, but the cost of sending it to Keeley to have it worked on is rediculous.

·
Registered
84 Posts
pickslide said:
The most ridiculous thing is the cost of shipping for Keeley - it is so high that it makes it not worth it. I would likely sell the BD-2 on ebay or something and pick up a Keeley from there if you could. I had my BD-2 modded by a guy here in Halifax and I worked with him to make it Keeley-like. I am happy with the outcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts