The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a pedal that does reverb and tremolo, so's I don't have to carry another amp around (long story...). I know about the Strymon Flint, but that's outside of my budget. A Boss FDR-1 would likely do the trick, but they're discontinued :-(

I'm looking for something that will do a Princeton Reverb or Deluxe Reverb-type springy reverb; I'm less fussy about the details of the tremolo.

Thanks in advance, folks.

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Zoom MS70 CDR

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
I use a Boss 63 Fender Reverb pedal, and the Source Audio Vertigo Tremolo pedal. The Vertigo is quite amazing - there's an extensive demo on HP42 on YouTube.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Folks, thanks for the great responses! The Strymon Flint looks marvelous, indeed, but the Zoom is closer to my budget.

And, dopeily (okay, how would *you* spell it?), I realized that I have stashed somewhere a Peavey Valverb. It's not a pedal, I know, but the price is right if I can figure out where it's gone....

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
I realized that I have stashed somewhere a Peavey Valverb. It's not a pedal, I know, but the price is right if I can figure out where it's gone....
You should easily get enough for a new FLINT by selling the VALVERB. Easily!

I think you are messing with us, bro. Nobody with a Valverb wants Zoom.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You should easily get enough for a new FLINT by selling the VALVERB. Easily!

I think you are messing with us, bro. Nobody with a Valverb wants Zoom.
Not messing with you, Kapn, honest. I have memory problems. (I also have a couple of Zoom recording devices, and they're just fine :) )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts