The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good inexpensive pedal board to mount my pedals. It doesn't need to be powered (already own a Godlyke power supply) just a simple way to neatly arrange my pedals.

Any ideas?

Thanks
TG

·
Registered
171 Posts
If you're just looking for a simple board i would look into building your own, fairly easy and much cheaper than buying one.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
devil6 said:
If you're just looking for a simple board i would look into building your own, fairly easy and much cheaper than buying one.
+1
I got a pretty sick looking pedal board I made myself.

·
Registered
171 Posts
my friend gave me my current board. i certinaly wont complain as it was free, but i want to build a better one so i can hide the cables and power supplies. I think i may draw up a schematic tonight actually

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Building one could be cool but I live in an apartment and simply don't have a place to start sawing, drilling, etc etc.

TG

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GuitarsCanada said:
Are you looking for just a nice board for the apartment or one that is contained in a case that can be carted around?
Either/Or is fine. I don't play out much but having the portability would be cool too.

TG

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
DIY Pedal Board

Here is my board that I built. For portability, I installed a removable twist-lock plug for power on the side and hid all the power adapters inside the board. The board is covered with tolex. These are older pics. The lid, handle and clasps remain to be completed. Also, I intend to make a snake for my signal wires (effects loop, send, etc..). This is my first attempt and I expect to build another that's larger, with some improvements (need more room for new toys) :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts