·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Saturday at Zeller's in Georgetown
Here's what the ad states.

Paul Stanley® Autographed Electric Guitar
Price: $299.99
Exclusive to Zeller's!
· Designed and Hand-Signed by Paul Stanley of Kiss®.
· Comes in an Exclusive box with a Certificate of Authenticity & Guitar Strap.
· Made by Lyon® by Washburn.
· Solid hardwood body with a maple neck, die cast turners and chrome hardware.
· Limited Edition, only 5,000 available.
Also available on www.hbc.com
LIMIT 2
This Saturday Be the first to get one!
Once they're gone, they're gone.

What do you think? Worth snatching up?

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm surprised Gene Simmons hasn't thought of this. From what I have seen of his reality show, he seems to have his hand in pretty much all of the KISS merchandizing.

·
Registered
365 Posts
KISS has always freaked me out. Funny thing...they're more disturbing without makeup.

·
Registered
793 Posts
That's pretty cool, if it plays half-decent it might totally be worth snatching up. Lyon guitars are not half-bad in my opinion, my friend has a Lyon V, it has a pretty crappy photo flame finish and all, but the guitar's surprisingly solid and playable.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have never played a Lyons but it looks good. I think it is cool that they are at least making something the kids (and their parents) can afford. It will be interesting to see some reviews.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just recently purchased a Lyon by Washburn guitar, although I am just learning I really like the feel and the sound of it. :rockon:

·
Registered
14,585 Posts
So this is shape number ? for a Paul Stanley guitar?
The first was the Iceman, then there are the the 3 styles on this page-
Paul Stanley guitars.

And could this one be called a "Les Paul Stanley" model?

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
I do believe I saw that he'll be at the Zeller's in Pickering between 3 -5 on Saturday, Nov. 3 signing autographs...

Honestly.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm surprised Gene Simmons hasn't thought of this. From what I have seen of his reality show, he seems to have his hand in pretty much all of the KISS merchandizing.
Yes, he's certainly smarter than people give him credit for.

I read him joke that he copyrighted 'OJ' so that every time a story about OJ Simpson came out, people would have to pay him money. That's quite a witty joke because it can be interpreted as being self-deprecating, critical of of the sensationalist media, expressing contempt for OJ Simpson, or mocking an old antisemitic canard.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Going tomorrow to see if they have any around me for my step dad. He's a huge KISS / Paul Stanley fan and this would be a nice little Christmas gift for him. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
944 Posts
My Zellers here has the guitars on the same shelf as the Barbie dolls in toys :rolleyes:

Didn't see that one there though.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wonder what these things will fetch once on eBay? I can see some collector types being all over these guitars. I hear only 5000 were made.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts