The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It only took Paris Hilton two days in the slammer to see Jesus. He works quick.

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Paris Hilton says she will no longer "act dumb."

The reality TV star and relentless publicity-seeker spoke with Barbara Walters by phone Sunday, a day after releasing a statement saying she hoped the media would focus on "more important things" than her 45-day jail sentence, according to ABC News' website.

"I used to act dumb. ... That act is no longer cute," ABC quoted Hilton as saying.

After spending three days in jail in a reckless driving case, Hilton was briefly released to home confinement Thursday for an undisclosed medical condition. An outraged judge sent her back to jail Friday. She is now housed in the medical ward of a maximum-security detention center.

According to ABC News, the call came after Hilton's mother, Kathy, phoned Walters. During the conversation, the 26-year-old socialite called her mom on another line, found out her mother was talking to Walters, and then called Walters collect. All jail inmates are required to call collect.

Hilton has been saying that she is changed by her jailhouse experience, and she repeated that theme with Walters: "Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
There's all sorts of wild reports coming in about Paris Hilton's stay in prison. One friend claims the first time she was at the Century Regional Detention Facility "she had to use a sock as a scrunchy because her hair extensions got tangled." Another report claims Paris didn't eat or drink for three days because she was afraid a prison guard might take her picture while she was on the toilet. A source tells the NY Daily News:

"She was absolutely terrified that one of the guards or staffers would get her with the cell-phone cam and it would wind up on the Internet," a Hilton insider said yesterday. "She didn't eat or drink a single thing for three days because she didn't want to use the toilet. She was in real danger. She cried the entire time, and that wasn't helping the dehydration."

Dumb act? Come on now, no one can act THAT good.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
ahaha Oh sincron...:bow:

C

·
0 Posts
"Paris Hilton - Reborn"

If people stop talking about that skank, she'll go away....

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey CocoTone,

Trying to listen to the tracks in your signature is kind of like pulling teeth... I click on the track and they don't open, so I download the file to see that it is a play list that points to an MP3 here:

http://www.nowhereradio.com/cgi-bin/dl/cDnuOlg6RfSE/CocoTone/GOLOtrack_04.mp3

But when I try to play that, the site wants me to sign up and sign in.

Just thought you should know.

Andy

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
"Paris Hilton - Reborn"

If people stop talking about that skank, she'll go away....
Maybe I should go find Jesus and pray that it comes true! Pretty sad when she was the top story on TV and in newspapers for atleast 3 days eh?

"Sorry to interrupt your program but we have breaking news... Paris Hilton has been released from jail due to a medical condition!"

* stares at screen... *

"Are you ****ing kidding me? Put Seinfeld back on and hush!"

C

·
0 Posts
"Maybe I should go find Jesus"
You'd have better luck trying to find the Easter Bunny... Or Paris Hiltons talent....

Anything that interrupts Seinfeld is a good thing... even if it's Paris Hilton...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Well I have to agree with CH for once, Seinfeld is crap, was crap and will always be crap. And I hope Paris never gets let out of jail.

C

·
0 Posts
"has gotta be over 50 years old"
And the actual retail price is.... 37! (waaahnn waaaahnn waaaaaaa...) You're over by 13.... But thanks for playing... Vana has some lovely parting gifts for you and a version of the home game.

"I have to agree with CH for once"
Welcome to the Dark Side my young Padawan... You've taken your first steps to a wider, more powerful universe... I shall teach you well, and one day, you will strike me down and take your rightful place as ruler of all things...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
"has gotta be over 50 years old"
And the actual retail price is.... 37! (waaahnn waaaahnn waaaaaaa...) You're over by 13.... But thanks for playing... Vana has some lovely parting gifts for you and a version of the home game.

"I have to agree with CH for once"
Welcome to the Dark Side my young Padawan... You've taken your first steps to a wider, more powerful universe... I shall teach you well, and one day, you will strike me down and take your rightful place as ruler of all things...
Sounds like I might be over by 43?
Anyways I have alot of friends over 50 who don't relate to Seinfeld, which is why I threw out that number.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts