The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for coffee last night with Lenbone and JSD from JSD GuitarShack and ended up back at Lenbone's place playing thru his 70's Fender Strat and his '79 Fender 75 (Rivera codesigned amp)...one asskickin' tone rig !!
I got taken back to school by ol' Lenny (Senior Blues) and tutored all the way by JSD (This man SHREDS !!)
I wasn't ready .... but I fired up the woodstove in my shed.... :rockon2:

Lookin' forward for another coffee (or brews !) night out with you two !! :food-smiley-004:

S4S

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think if anyone was giving lessons last night it was you dude, you can play circles around me...:bow:

I'm pretty rusty but you guys have given me some new mojo to jump back in so I don't get spanked again next time. :rockon2:

We'll definatly have to get together again, this time we'll all bring our own weapons of mass destruction and see what kind of noise we can all make at the same time.
:rockon: :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
140 Posts
jammin

Oh yeah !! it was a Blast !! I ca'nt wait to jam again ! And yes,,Pete can pick circles around me allright.I should maybe take some lessons !!--Da Bone.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Jammin

Yeah,,if it were'nt for this forum I would never have hooked up with these fine guitarists.It was a good time had by all !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Jami'n mon!

I'm Jones'n to have a Jam with a few more instruments !! wuduya think guys ? I've got a place ,and a Drummer,Bass,warm secure spot to relax and Rock for at least 3 hours.The City By-Law is "No noise after 11:00 PM." But we usually get away with playing alot later than 11:00.

·
Registered
233 Posts
lenbone said:
Yeah,,if it were'nt for this forum I would never have hooked up with these fine guitarists.It was a good time had by all !
Yeah, pretty cool how that worked out eh.....:food-smiley-004:

I gotta get back into the swing of things before subjecting anyone else to my playing so I'm content with just pluckin with you doods for a while and then see what happens.

·
Registered
140 Posts
jammin

JSD's Guitar Shack said:
Yeah, pretty cool how that worked out eh.....:food-smiley-004:

I gotta get back into the swing of things before subjecting anyone else to my playing so I'm content with just pluckin with you doods for a while and then see what happens.
Bring it on dude ! It is a Blast !What about Sat.nite? Let me know..I'm game.--Bone.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Jamin

Okay Kev,,Just gimmie a shout.Maybe if you can get away in the next few days we'll get a hold of Pete and see what happens.--Bone.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys .... had my hands full this week ... :mad:
I'm tied up at work until Sunday....then I might be free the next couple of days after ! :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
searchin4signal said:
Hey guys .... had my hands full this week ... :mad:
I'm tied up at work until Sunday....then I might be free the next couple of days after ! :food-smiley-004:
or not....called into work to cover a sick co-worker :mad:
ah well........its G.A.S. MONEY !!! :banana:

I seriously need to sell off a BUNCH of stuff !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts