The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
OFest

You got that right...........I went to the gig at the Molson Amphitheatre in August and it sucked the big one. The sound was dogshit.
There probably wont be any free shows in Canada.

·
Registered
60 Posts
rippinglickfest said:
You got that right...........I went to the gig at the Molson Amphitheatre in August and it sucked the big one. The sound was dogshit.
There probably wont be any free shows in Canada.

nope I wouldn't hold my breath. I actually had a ticket to that show and didn't bother I only wants to see System of a Down anyways.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
There coming to Seattle and another place in WA here!!! I'mma try and get some tickets are go!

Thanks god I live in BC :food-smiley-004:

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Ticket information is available

Here's How To
Get Ozzfest Tix
Updated 02:26 PDT Tue, Apr 10 2007
OK, everyone knows that tickets to this year's Ozzfest will be totally free for fans.
But, how do you go about getting a ticket if you can't buy one?
Ozzfest has revealed a number of ways to score a pair of tickets to to the festival tour featuring Ozzy Osbourne, Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Lordi, Behemoth, Mondo Generator, Nile, Ankla, Circus Diablo, The Showdown, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath, Chthonic and In This Moment.
Ticket codes will be distributed through sponsor websites beginning May 12. Details on these programs are available on ozzfest.com, livenation.com, monsterenergy.com, jagermusic.com and fye.com. In the meantime, various sponsors will have offline initiatives, details of which will also be available via their respective websites.
These codes can be redeemed for tickets beginning June 12, one month before the Ozzfest 2007 kicks off in Seattle.
Fans will return to the site where they registered or go to www.livenation.com/ozzfest, enter their code and download two tickets to the show of their choice.
By the way, to ensure that everyone gets the chance for tix, there is a limit of two tickets per customer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts