The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mastering Plugin, Ozone Elements, (a slightly cut down version of Ozone) is available for free until October 2nd. You do have to create an account to download it but it only takes a minute or so. It's available for both Mac and Windows.

Link:

Ozone Elements Giveaway

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,794 Posts
The mastering Plugin, Ozone Elements, (a slightly cut down version of Ozone) is available for free until October 2nd. You do have to create an account to download it but it only takes a minute or so. It's available for both Mac and Windows.

Link:

Ozone Elements Giveaway
Nice! Always wanted to try it.

Reactions: Kenmac

·
Premium Member
4,119 Posts
I'm hesitant to do these offers now as they are closely followed by sudden increases in SPAM. They make their money from selling your email to other, similar companies.

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,794 Posts
I'm hesitant to do these offers now as they are closely followed by sudden increases in SPAM. They make their money from selling your email to other, similar companies.
That's why I have a separate email just for these kinds of purposes. I use it anytime I feel there is a risk of spam (which is most of the time).

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As jbeals said, just set up an account for offers like this. I've been doing it for years myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts