The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And I want you to come! It is a 19+ event though, so you'll have to leave the kids at home.

October 14th, at Sneaky Dee's. Advance tickets are $10, available through any of the bands or here: Sparrows - Let The Silence Stay Where It Was Release Show - Tickets - Sneaky Dee's Concert Venue - Toronto, ON, October 14, 2016 | Ticketfly

Sparrows - www.sparrows613.com
Seas (ex-Moneen) seas
Polarity POLARITY EPK

Here's the facebook event:

I would love to make some new friends! @Lola I believe you wanted to catch us live?

TOUR:

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Next Friday I am working the afternoon shift but maybe I can switch it. There are a few people who owe me some really big favors! I know my oldest son would love to come and see you as well. Your music is his quintessential cup of tea.

·
Premium Member
16,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be great to meet you! Hoping to rope a few out. Yes, we have earplugs!

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Good news I just got someone to cover my shift at work. I will be there for sure! I am so excited to meet you! I can hardly wait! \m/

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I am out of town, so sorry to miss you, otherwise we would be there for sure!
Wish you great time!

yours Bojan

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I would LOVE to come. I just wish I didn't despise driving to Toronto. It's not even the drive there (you have something to look forward to), but the drive home is brutal. I haven't been to Toronto in over a year.

Let me offer you an early congrats though and best wishes for a great release party.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
It's a bit far for this NB'er. I hope it goes very well for you.

Reactions: Budda

·
Premium Member
16,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We're also running a contest via social media (facebook, twitter and instagram) for a pretty cool prize pack including two tickets to the show. Look up @ sparrows613 to enter!

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Hey Budda I am so sorry as I don't think I will be able to see your tonight! Something has come up.

This really sucks. I apologize!

·
Premium Member
16,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Break a leg!
Your vid is all around my FB right now. I have a group where people share music and I saw it a couple of time.
(I am only saying so you will come to Mtl!)

Enjoy the show! :)
We play Montreal sunday night!

@Alex let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
16,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Updated OP with tour poster

·
Premium Member
16,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20