The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

which do you prefer, if you were going to eat some oreos?

• i like the regulation creme

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • i want me some double stuff

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • double stuff ain't enough. i want mega stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like to stack the creme from multiple cookies into one towering stuff extravaganza

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • don't you wish they sold stuff by the gallon?

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • i wish i could buy no stuff, just the cookie part

Votes: 3 15.8%

oreos

1K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  mhammer 
#1 ·
ok, so, lots of people like them to varying degrees. nearly everyone here has at least eaten one before, and know they come in various configurations. in my mind, they need to involve a glass of milk, because they require dunking.

#21 ·
I like the white (vanilla) one that are half of the Girl Guide box. That half always gets eaten first around the people I know. Maybe because it's different than a standard oreo? It seems you can't buy the white ones on their own (and don't someone here tell me we can - I don't need to know this!!! At all!!!).

#24 ·
You know something away better then Oreos is fresh hot bread right out of the oven smothered in real butter. Pure bliss. Haven’t made bread from scratch for ions. Maybe this fall when it’s cooler. It so soft, light and very pleasing to the palate.

#27 ·
Not that others are prohibited from liking it, but pistachio has historically been a flavour more popular, and available, in Quebec than other other provinces. Don't know why that it; it just is. I remember hearing a segment on the old CBC Morningside show about popsicle flavours and their regionality across Canada (e.g., rootbeer popsicles are quite popular in some regions and simply unavailable in others).

I'd like to try pistachio Oreos, but I'm not allowed. Maybe if I ate one while walking laps on the track behind our house....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.