The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been using this amp now for about 6 or 7 weeks. I have gigged it twice and besides it being a little noisy when you have the OD channel gain turned past 3/4, it friggin' ROCKS.

The clean channel has no adjustment. Every guitar sounds different through it and I kind of like that. Pure tone from your instrument.

The OD channel has a warm, driving overdriven sound thats pure classic rock (to me anyhow)

I will be taking this amp to my grave....

I play it at home as is - at band practice and at for gigs I use a 2x12 cab loaded with Celestion G12T-75's which increase the low end grunt and just puch more air.

Thats all I can say.

AJC

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sounds awesome! I am going to be picking up a Rockerverb 100 and 212 in the next couple of days, and from the reviews and trial runs I gave it, it's exactly what I'm looking for. Where are you located in northern Ontario?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kirkland Lake. Just off highway 11, about 2 1/2 hours north of North Bay (or about 6 hours north of Toronto)

For my playing, the 30 watter is lots of volume. The small clubs we play in I barley have the volume breaking 1/2 way on clean and no where near that on OD.

Have fun man, but I know you will love it.

AJC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts