The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,817 Posts
I just got my modded TS7 (to 808 specs +) and its pretty sweet :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I don't know what it is, but that pedal really doesn't inspire me. Neither does the plexi drive for that matter. I think i prefer the crunch box and still see it as the go to for marshall jcm800 in a box.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bizarre:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.wamplerpedals.com Port 80

Hmm.... that's weird. It worked fine the other day. There are some sound clips with the pedal on a few different types of amps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Tonebone Classic (by Radial) and it sounds amazing. It has a tube in it and while it's frigging expensive, it's also worth it!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I have a Tonebone Classic (by Radial) and it sounds amazing. It has a tube in it and while it's frigging expensive, it's also worth it!
I have the Classic as well and love it. I had the Hot British as well but it was too over the top for me so I sold it.

I wouldn't mind trying one of these plextortion pedals. Even the Crunch box.

·
Registered
81 Posts
the other pedals didn't do much for me (i tend to go for my OD sounds from the amp), but i love the sputter fuzz. i'd never heard of this 'wampler' before, but thanx for the link to the website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts