1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Maybe not :p
There are only five current teams that have never played in a Stanley Cup final series since expansion of the league from the Original Six... the Blue Jackets, the Wild, the Jets, the Coyotes and the Leafs. I feel for you, but I don’t think that list will be changing anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
There are only five current teams that have never played in a Stanley Cup final series since expansion of the league from the Original Six... the Blue Jackets, the Wild, the Jets, the Coyotes and the Leafs. I feel for you, but I don’t think that list will be changing anytime soon.
Who do you support?

·
Premium Member
10,455 Posts
The smart money bets against TML, but this year might be different due to the division....not having to face Boston and Washington.
I think they will do well, but Montreal always plays well against them.

Calgary should do well.
edmonton reminds me too much of the leafs. Sorry :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Who do you support?
The Winnipeg Rowing Club

We had a bloody good team in ‘03. But for our first line rover getting hurt in game three, we’d probably have taken the Cup from the Silver Seven.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Tried out, they said I was too articulate for them. :/

·
Premium Member
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leafs pulled off a miracle. Oilers laid a stinker, got outplayed substantially. Canucks look sharp.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
I was going to give you a like but I see your in Winnipeg so your a Jets fan and not Leafs fan. Are you just messing with our heads to make us think they won't screw up in the playoffs? :cool:😷
Ontario kid.. Posted to Winnipeg (CF)
Heading to Ottawa in the summer :p

Reactions: Guitar101

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
that sounds so British...the response will always be Manchester, Arsenal or Chelsea. lol
surely this is in Jest? :p

You can't support all these teams, that would be sacrilege!

Big chels fan here..

·
Premium Member
10,455 Posts
surely this is in Jest? :p

You can't support all these teams, that would be sacrilege!

Big chels fan here..
i didnt mean one person would say all 3 of them lol...just that these are the 3 most likely answers you'll get :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Have only seen the highlights of one game, (TOR vs MTL... yaaaa!!!) so I can't comment if any team other than the Habs are doing this, but the "Bell" ad on their helmets... BARF!!!

I totally get this if it's just this season to off-set the loss of ticket sales. Full support, way to think outside the box to generate revenue.

But, I doubt it. It will look like the Spangler Cup soon.

EDIT: I did a little digging. I did not notice the "Scotia" logo on the Leafs helmets in the highlights I watched, but they are apparently there. NHL hopes to raise $15M with the ads this year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts