The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
a total fluff piece.
the real question should be why sex robots/dolls are increasingly seen as a viable option in some cultures.
lemme tell ya one thing for sure.
the minute someone invents something like the holodeck in star trek, it will be used to make virtual whores.
at that point you will see the end of dating, and most likely, marriage too.

·
Registered
10,029 Posts
I guess the Android versions will have batteries that catch on fire, and the Apple version's batteries will run out of juice too quickly.

·
Registered
13,218 Posts
a total fluff piece.
the real question should be why sex robots/dolls are increasingly seen as a viable option in some cultures.
the minute someone invents something like the holodeck in star trek, it will be used to make virtual whores.
Sex robot/doll or wife #3......I'll take the robot please and keep my girlfriends. They'd be okay with the robot.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Just like how modelers killed tube amps? Cmon people.
take the red pill already, will ya? i think you're afraid of losing the ability to deny the truth.
you can already see falling birthrates in several countries, most especially japan, where this sort of thing is very popular. do you have any idea why the birth rates are declining? look it up for yourself if you wish to be edified. 75% of all marriages end in divorce these days. considering what the consequences are, is it any wonder men are beginning to avoid it? how many people in the world would sky dive if they were told 3 out of 4 parachutes don't open?

·
Registered
24,336 Posts
Robots, eh? Gives new meaning entirely to the inevitable phrase from the manufacturer in response to consumer help-requests - "Read the f-ing manual" - because it literally WILL be a f-ing manual.

·
Premium Member
16,789 Posts
take the red pill already, will ya? i think you're afraid of losing the ability to deny the truth.
you can already see falling birthrates in several countries, most especially japan, where this sort of thing is very popular. do you have any idea why the birth rates are declining? look it up for yourself if you wish to be edified. 75% of all marriages end in divorce these days. considering what the consequences are, is it any wonder men are beginning to avoid it? how many people in the world would sky dive if they were told 3 out of 4 parachutes don't open?
You sure it's because of divorce and not women choosing not to have children? You do also know that China has a huge amount of people choosing to stay single?

Also, the world is overpopulated as it is. We can do with less humans.

Edit: where's all the articles on having sex in self driving cars? ;)

·
Registered
13,218 Posts
DivorceE="cheezyridr, post: 1437761, member: 5427"]take the red pill already, will ya? i think you're afraid of losing the ability to deny the truth.
you can already see falling birthrates in several countries, most especially japan, where this sort of thing is very popular. do you have any idea why the birth rates are declining? look it up for yourself if you wish to be edified. 75% of all marriages end in divorce these days. considering what the consequences are, is it any wonder men are beginning to avoid it? how many people in the world would sky dive if they were told 3 out of 4 parachutes don't open?[/QUOTE]
Divorce causes the decline of birthrate? I thought babies being born caused marrages. I don't think robots/sex dolls etc. have much to do with the birthrate rise or fall anywhere in the world. You want to increase the birthrate again, bring back drive-inn movies.

·
Registered
13,218 Posts
Robots, eh? Gives new meaning entirely to the inevitable phrase from the manufacturer in response to consumer help-requests - "Read the f-ing manual" - because it literally WILL be a f-ing manual.
With spelling and grammer mistakes and things in the wrong order. I can just see it ''What do I do now? Page 6 is missing.''

·
Registered
13,218 Posts
You sure it's because of divorce and not women choosing not to have children? You do also know that China has a huge amount people choosing to stay single?

Also, the world is overpopulated as it is. We can do with less humans.

Edit: where's all the articles on having sex in self driving cars? ;)
Sex in self driving cars.....hmmmm. sex on a moving motorcycle....check and in more than one way. Back of a bus. Check. Even back in high school. Women choosing not to have kids. A lot of guys hoped t

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Reminds me of the Big Bang Theory episode where the guys had to take Howard to emerg because he had a homemade robotic self gratification hand clamped around his junk and it wouldn't let go. The triage nurse embarrasses the **** out of him then suggests taking out the batteries or unplugging it, at which point it goes limp. Too many possible complications.

Reactions: Lola

·
Premium Member
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What do you think half the holo-programs at Quark's are for?

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
a total fluff piece.
Maybe if your relationships are one facet only.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Maybe if your relationships are one facet only.

what? you cant get past the idea that everyone else in the world isn't exactly like you? prostitution is legal in canada, it's ok to be whore, it's illegal to be a john. gee, legislated feminism.
here is some obvious things you appear to over look:

the culture you know/live in/grew up with/prefer is not the only one in the world.
not everyone wants a relationship there are lots of people who want sex and nothing more. easiest examples? drunk college guys and travelers.
hypergamy, sexual preferences, level of attractiveness denies relationships to lots of people, both men and women.

aside from this, most marriages end in failure. you know what that means? it means nearly all "relationships" fail, because marriages mostly come from relationships, and eve you, i'm sure, can realize that nearly everyone has more relationships than marriages.
on top of that, many men are realizing just what a shit deal marriage actually is under the current gynocentric legal system, and are beginning to avoid it. add this to the fact that the media and feminism push the false notion of "rape culture" to change the laws governing consent, and men are avoiding relationships more and more every day. yeah, there are lots of women who would like to be able to retract consent after the act. there is a bill in your government about this right now. google is your friend. imagine dating a girl, you take her home, she invites you up. you have consensual sex. the next day she claims any number of reasons for regretting the encounter and withdraws consent. you re now a sex offender, with all the nifty little things that go along with it.
when whoring goes virtual, as i mentioned with a holodeck, there is no disease to spread, and you can do what ever your lust prefers with no consequences, no matter how unusual, dangerous, or depraved. and no one to judge you. you think that wouldn't make the idea attractive to a hell of alot of people?

you need to take the red pill, but probably won't, because the idea that your beliefs might be shaken is too scary for you to face. don't feel bad, there are lots of people on this forum, and across the globe, who are just like you. sooner or later, reality will get all up in your face. your relationship/marriage will fail, as most of them do. best of luck to you

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
what? you cant get past the idea that everyone else in the world isn't exactly like you? prostitution is legal in canada, it's ok to be whore, it's illegal to be a john. gee, legislated feminism.
here is some obvious things you appear to over look:

the culture you know/live in/grew up with/prefer is not the only one in the world.
not everyone wants a relationship there are lots of people who want sex and nothing more. easiest examples? drunk college guys and travelers.
hypergamy, sexual preferences, level of attractiveness denies relationships to lots of people, both men and women.

aside from this, most marriages end in failure. you know what that means? it means nearly all "relationships" fail, because marriages mostly come from relationships, and eve you, i'm sure, can realize that nearly everyone has more relationships than marriages.
on top of that, many men are realizing just what a shit deal marriage actually is under the current gynocentric legal system, and are beginning to avoid it. add this to the fact that the media and feminism push the false notion of "rape culture" to change the laws governing consent, and men are avoiding relationships more and more every day. yeah, there are lots of women who would like to be able to retract consent after the act. there is a bill in your government about this right now. google is your friend. imagine dating a girl, you take her home, she invites you up. you have consensual sex. the next day she claims any number of reasons for regretting the encounter and withdraws consent. you re now a sex offender, with all the nifty little things that go along with it.
when whoring goes virtual, as i mentioned with a holodeck, there is no disease to spread, and you can do what ever your lust prefers with no consequences, no matter how unusual, dangerous, or depraved. and no one to judge you. you think that wouldn't make the idea attractive to a hell of alot of people?

you need to take the red pill, but probably won't, because the idea that your beliefs might be shaken is too scary for you to face. don't feel bad, there are lots of people on this forum, and across the globe, who are just like you. sooner or later, reality will get all up in your face. your relationship/marriage will fail, as most of them do. best of luck to you
I find your post disrespectful and condescending. So I'll ignore you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts