The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

OK, 1st post, gear pics. Let`s see what Canadians have!!!

13887 Views 110 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  7 Stringer
Here is my stuff. I live near Ottawa. So if anybody wants to try what i have, your more than welcome too. I know we can`t try much high end stuff in these woods.

Let`s get this forum going guys:





RIP Bro:(


Let`s see some rigs!!!!!


Chris
See less See more
3
41 - 60 of 111 Posts
Some of the toys...





I couldn't resist throwing in this one...



and of course the champ head...



There is also a full stack 73 PTP SB with all orig greenbacks in both boxes, a mini Strat, a Pignose Hog 20 blah, blah etc. I have to take more pictures, like the mixing board, the amps, monitors...I've been hoarding for many years.
See less See more
4
Illuminatus said:
Single rectifier, the old version1, and id slap some JJ6L6GC's in there, man what a tight brutal amp, but i just sold it, i liked the fireball better, it was a little clearer in high gain and rules for lower volumes too. Id like to try other amps i never had, but ill probably regret selling it someday.

Cool, i tried a Single recto a couple times and like it better than the newer 3 channels. Tighter and more aggressive. Clean was good too. Lately i`ve been digging my Cobra big time, it`s like a mix of Recto, powerball, VHT and Marshall all in one.....I love it.

I couldn`t see but i thought it was a Powerball you had there:rolleyes:

I`m curious about that amp, a lot of people like it better than the PB. I`ll have to try it out sometime.

Chris
LPBlue said:
Some of the toys...

There is also a full stack 73 PTP SB with all orig greenbacks in both boxes, a mini Strat, a Pignose Hog 20 blah, blah etc. I have to take more pictures, like the mixing board, the amps, monitors...I've been hoarding for many years.
Niiice, i like the Rich and your Custom is quite cool too. Don`t see triple pickups to often.

Chris
Illuminatus said:
:D Yeah I wish, all this stuffs from ebay or axemusic.
Axemusic is good.. is it the shop in Calgary? if thats the shop, then i've ordered couple of things from them so far. very good service.

I work with 2 guys who are also musicians and from sudbury. they tell me about Octave music and how the owner (Angelo) try to convince people to buy "Northern" guitars instead of Rickenbaker guitars.. but he'll order the name plate for you :D :D

btw.. how do you like that G-flex 212 cab?


cheers
Duke of Metal said:
Axemusic is good.. is it the shop in Calgary? if thats the shop, then i've ordered couple of things from them so far. very good service.

I work with 2 guys who are also musicians and from sudbury. they tell me about Octave music and how the owner (Angelo) try to convince people to buy "Northern" guitars instead of Rickenbaker guitars.. but he'll order the name plate for you :D :D

btw.. how do you like that G-flex 212 cab?


cheers
Ive gotten great service from axemusic in calgary.
Yeah Angelo, reminds me of Super Mario. Sudbury has the worst music stores.
The G-Flex handles the high gain stuff very well, tight, not too bright, handles the bass, but I never tried any other of the good ones, so i woudnt know if its the best.
Illuminatus said:
Ive gotten great service from axemusic in calgary.
Yeah Angelo, reminds me of Super Mario. Sudbury has the worst music stores.
The G-Flex handles the high gain stuff very well, tight, not too bright, handles the bass, but I never tried any other of the good ones, so i woudnt know if its the best.
hahaha.. sounds cool bro!

maybe if i am in Sudbury sometime, I'll shot you an e-mail ahed of time and maybe i'll come out to try that ENGL Blackmore (that what it is.. right?)

nice collection of guitars... I am planning on buying one of those Dean Cadillic Guitars.


Cheers
Duke of Metal said:
hahaha.. sounds cool bro!

maybe if i am in Sudbury sometime, I'll shot you an e-mail ahed of time and maybe i'll come out to try that ENGL Blackmore (that what it is.. right?)

nice collection of guitars... I am planning on buying one of those Dean Cadillic Guitars.


Cheers
Its an ENGL Fireball
Illuminatus said:
Its an ENGL Fireball
oh.. my bad! looks like a Blackmore.


Cheers
7 Stringer said:
Niiice, i like the Rich and your Custom is quite cool too. Don`t see triple pickups to often.

Chris
Thanks Chris, you picked my two oldest companions of the lot. I've had both of them since 79~80 and they seem like family now. The Fenders, even with the Bardens can be replaced but not so easily for the oldies.
LPBlue said:
Thanks Chris, you picked my two oldest companions of the lot. I've had both of them since 79~80 and they seem like family now. The Fenders, even with the Bardens can be replaced but not so easily for the oldies.

Exacltly, i like my Universes to death, but i could get another if ever something would happen, but my Deans are more personal. Weird but you can feel that....LOL

Chris
Here are some of my bass amps:


and a few more although there is some duplication:


Yes, I'll freely admit that it's a sickness.
See less See more
2
oddio said:
Here are some of my bass amps:


and a few more although there is some duplication:


Yes, I'll freely admit that it's a sickness.
Wow man, nice rig.

It`s a sickness indeed:D

Chris
7 Stringer said:
It`s a sickness indeed:D

Chris
Thanks kindly Chris. I noticed that you have your own share of killer gear! It must have something to do with the climate here.

Cheers,

Andrew
OK - here goes... Not nearly as impressive (insane?) as some of the rigs you guys have!!!

All the gear...



Just the amps...

.

And a few pedals. I'm only using the JH-1 & the Echo Park right now.

.
See less See more
3
I can't post all the stuff i've built,but here's one of a class a 3-10 bandmaster.
And an 18 watt 2-12 combo and head and cab with built in attenuator.

www.claramps.com
Adicted to Tubes said:
And an 18 watt 2-12 combo and head and cab with built in attenuator.

www.claramps.com
Holy crap, that Marshall combo is sweet man!!!! I love the color of that thing.

Wow.

Chris
Damn 7 stringer. nice collection. I live in ottawa and I recently have fallen in love with Ibanez's.:D


that's my Ibanez RG470


and my Epiphone G-400

I'll try and get some more pics of my stuff.

I've also got a Marshall Valvestate 80, a Yamaha BB something, an Epi LP-100, and a Yorkville XM200. I'm gassing for a 6-string bass, and a Tokai Love Rock.
See less See more
2
Xanadu said:
Damn 7 stringer. nice collection. I live in ottawa and I recently have fallen in love with Ibanez's.:D


I'll try and get some more pics of my stuff.

I've also got a Marshall Valvestate 80, a Yamaha BB something, an Epi LP-100, and a Yorkville XM200. I'm gassing for a 6-string bass, and a Tokai Love Rock.
Thanks man, yeah Ibanez have some awesome stuff, especially there older 7 strings...I`ve got a little obsession with them:D

Now if i can find a UV777MC, i`ll be a happy camper :)

Chris
41 - 60 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top