The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peavey Valveking 100 with a 4X12 XXX Slant cab. LP studio and some pedals on a board. Pretty sweet eh??!?!?!?!?

Ok so the amps not mine but everything else is. My buddy bought the amp and cab today but can't take it home today. So I get it for the night, I'm not complaining, but the neighbors might. :DevilGuitar:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
So what do you think about the valveking? I've played around with one at the local store here a few times and I must admit as much as I have never been a Peavey fan, this amp sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ripper said:
So what do you think about the valveking?

It is a awesome amp. I've always liked Peavey but my friend was not a fan as well. We were looking at a lot of gear today(we went shopping for 6 hours and a lot of stores) and I convinced him to check out the Valveking. So he told me to play so he could just listen, he was sold pretty quickly. It has sweet cleans but can get real dirty too. Very nice setup and the price was right too. Oh and its LOUD!!! If you look at the pics look at the vol knobs, thats how low I need it to keep it resonable where it is right now. Tomorrow it gets the full test drive, we can get as loud as we want!!! I'm bringing ear plugs. :tongue:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SCREEM said:
Dont hurt yourself with that thing :eek: sweet guitar too :food-smiley-004:

I won't, not till tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

And thanks, the pics make the guitar look like poo. Much better in person.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we gave it the full test drive today. I'm even more impressed now. It's a sweet amp, and loud. We got it to just past half and that was it, too much to handle.

Hmm I guess this really should have been in the amp forum, oh well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts