The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the heck is happening? A few years ago the Kansas City Royals won the World Series and the very next year went down the tubes. I recall feeling bad for their fans. Now the Blue Jays with what looks like a solid line up are so bad it hurts to watch. The starting pitching in the month of May is horrible now it has improved and there is no hitting and the relief pitching has left town. Dosnt matter what the score is if Oh, Biagini or Loop are in, the game is lost.
Sad to see the Sky Dome go from full to empty in 60 games. I can see some big pieces being traded if they can't find their way soon.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Injuries and selling out to try and win it all a couple of years ago. Too bad they don't play in the Central where they could actually be competitive. As a Tigers fan I feel your pain but our rebuild has at least started.

Nostalgia calling...[video]

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does this mean there will be half price beer at the Sky Dome?
One of the vendors was yelling "beer here get your over priced beer here" one guy said he paid $17 for a can. I like good seats so I turn my beer money into good seats instead.

·
Registered
18,559 Posts
3 in a row I smell PENNANT :cool:
Actually four in a row now but look who they were playing, the worst team in baseball, the Orioles.

They are the oldest team in baseball right now and need to rebuild. The problem is, is that they don't have any valuable pieces to trade for any decent prospects. This may be a long rebuild.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts