The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1661 - 1674 of 1674 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll play, after quiting outright about 15 years ago, I have slowly started up again, this is what I've picked up in the last 5 months since I started playing again...much more to come :DevilGuitar:

Moded Parker PM20

'05 American deluxe Strat...SCN pups + S1 switching

Classic 30 with Hellatone 30 speaker (Peavy logo removed : D)
Man that strat an that Fender Classic dam alot of history there that strat is so sick love it cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Found this Plum Crazy guitar, never seen one before, Neck like an SG with Grovers, Wilky HBs and bridge, Fender style Trem, plays awesome but cant seem to find any info on it, name on headstock WTC, Anybody know anything bout it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Found this Plum Crazy guitar, never seen one before, Neck like an SG with Grovers, Wilky HBs and bridge, Fender style Trem, plays awesome but cant seem to find any info on it, name on headstock WTC, Anybody know anything bout it?
Love the purple bass boat sparkle. Interesting guitar, can't say i've ever seen one myself though, Is there not a letter between the W and the T though ??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dont know if its a logo (fretboard/ headstock) used as a letter, L or i, its a one piece guitar, all parts look orig to it so it doesnt appear to be a parts guitar

1661 - 1674 of 1674 Posts