The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1674 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
With that plant behind your amp you might want to learn
"Welcome to the Jungle" (j/k)

Enjoy your GT6! You have hours and hours of settings to explore.
To be honest I have no clue what it is . My mom gave me it . And I will , I have one channel set tomorrow I’ll frig around with another lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Lots of beautiful gear in here!

I don't think I've ever had more than 3 guitars at a time. Given enough time and money I'd probably fill a room with guitars, but for now:

My Krautster, by Nik Huber

Collings 360 LT M

Carr Mercury V

I'll have to round up my pedals, acoustic guitar and other bits and pieces and take some photos... that'll be part 2.

·
Banned
157 Posts
The amps are the real key ingredient in my rig. It’s one of the these vintage Amps in stereo with a two rock csr to add depth

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Nice gear there--so is that acoustic a Seagull?
It looks like a narrow headstock--but even the body styling looks like a Godin brand to me.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Nice gear there--so is that acoustic a Seagull?
It looks like a narrow headstock--but even the body styling looks like a Godin brand to me.
Yeah it's a Seagull... Picked it up from Kijiji for $150.00 or so last fall. Couldn't resist.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Can’t really see the guitars well but they are Suhr Pete Thorn Signature, Fender Stratocaster Rarities Flamed Alder, and Gibson Les Paul Billy Morrison Signature with Custombuckers. I also have bunch of pedals but I’ve been playing straight to the amp these days. Having some problem with the my pedal board colouring the amp tone lately. Probably gonna need some help from pros lol.

69CF7A77-2B40-4A2F-8027-075E21D0A269.jpeg

1621 - 1640 of 1674 Posts