The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last two months I have been working on making a decision on a overdrive pedal. It was down to two last contenders, the Fulltone FD2 Mosfet or the Diamond J Drive TR. I decided on going with the Diamond pedal :smilie_flagge17: hopefully my decision is right. Anybody playing one of these diamond J drives ?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I'm guessing your decision is right ... :D
I have the Fireburst and love it, also got the FD2 Mosfet and sent it back to Fulltone thinking something was wrong with the unit and needed to be repaired, they checked it and turns out nothing is wrong with it, that's how it sounds ... :confused-smiley-010

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea in some of the reviews I read at HC some were complaining about issues with the FD2. The Diamond reviews are very positive, only in Canada eh!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
PaulS said:
For the last two months I have been working on making a decision on a overdrive pedal. It was down to two last contenders, the Fulltone FD2 Mosfet or the Diamond J Drive TR. I decided on going with the Diamond pedal :smilie_flagge17: hopefully my decision is right. Anybody playing one of these diamond J drives ?
I think you made a great decision. I can't say much on the Fulltone, but a buddy of mine has the J Drive and he swears by it. Great sounding OD with lots of versatility. Solidly built buy some great folks down the road from me. :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truly believe I made the right decision, this pedal rocks..... either the strat or the sheraton this pedal makes a guitar sound good. No tone sucking here just great boost and lovely OD. The Treble boost combined with the OD and sheraton is awesome. This a truly great Canadian built pedal I recommend taking one for a drive.....:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts