The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last two months I have been working on making a decision on a overdrive pedal. It was down to two last contenders, the Fulltone FD2 Mosfet or the Diamond J Drive TR. I decided on going with the Diamond pedal :smilie_flagge17: hopefully my decision is right. Anybody playing one of these diamond J drives ?

·
Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea in some of the reviews I read at HC some were complaining about issues with the FD2. The Diamond reviews are very positive, only in Canada eh!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
PaulS said:
For the last two months I have been working on making a decision on a overdrive pedal. It was down to two last contenders, the Fulltone FD2 Mosfet or the Diamond J Drive TR. I decided on going with the Diamond pedal :smilie_flagge17: hopefully my decision is right. Anybody playing one of these diamond J drives ?
I think you made a great decision. I can't say much on the Fulltone, but a buddy of mine has the J Drive and he swears by it. Great sounding OD with lots of versatility. Solidly built buy some great folks down the road from me. :)

·
Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truly believe I made the right decision, this pedal rocks..... either the strat or the sheraton this pedal makes a guitar sound good. No tone sucking here just great boost and lovely OD. The Treble boost combined with the OD and sheraton is awesome. This a truly great Canadian built pedal I recommend taking one for a drive.....:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.