The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
That's how we used to differentiate between hard-boiled (but unshelled) and raw eggs. You can always try the egg-spinning thing (boiled ones spin fast, and raw are very reluctant to), but pencil markings are easier.
You can also spin them, stop them and let go quickly... the raw ones will start to spin again whereas the cooked ones will not.

But faces are better :)

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Well this is just proper weight distribution, so there’s no unexpected tipping when you take it out of the fridge.

We can’t diagnose until we know if you have a physics/engineering background, or just a dude with a weird problem and too much time on his hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,403 Posts
Well this is just proper weight distribution, so there’s no unexpected tipping when you take it out of the fridge.

We can’t diagnose until we know if you have a physics/engineering background, or just a dude with a weird problem and too much time on his hands.

He's an Engineer.

Reactions: Farmboyjo

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

wise you are.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts