The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I done got married! Thanks again to @greco for his well wishes thread.

Despite some less than stellar weather, everything went smooth, there were only happy tears, and everyone had fun. I'm frickin' exhausted.

I don't have any good pictures of just the two of us together yet, so here's the solo versions:

Photo: Kevin D. (Sparrows bassist)

Photo: Vanessa S. (sister)

On to new adventures with my incredible wife :)

·
Registered
24,544 Posts
Many years of happiness and growth to the two of you. Remember those four magic words, "Yes dear" and "You're right". And do your best to keep a smile on her face at least half as joyous as the one I see on your own.

·
Premium Member
17,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a *very* lucky guy and I know it. We were definitely feeling the love between yesterday and our brunch today.

L

·
0 Posts
And you're here!
If I was your wife, I'd slap you silly for playing on your phone
instead of giving her and your guests all of your attention. lol.

Have a happy my friend!

·
Premium Member
17,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And you're here!
If I was your wife, I'd slap you silly for playing on your phone
instead of giving her and your guests all of your attention. lol.

Have a happy my friend!
Hey, I did not get blackout drunk and lock myself in a bathroom for hours at my own wedding, unlike a recently married friend of mine! :p

Bonus points for thinking my guests weren't also taking phone breaks :p. If there was a lull I'd go "like" all the facebook posts and tags and messages, then go back to hanging out with everyone. It worked well.

One question about the title's meaning, did you mean New Wedding Day or New Wife Day? :'D
New wife day - if anyone has an "Old Wedding Day" I'd guess it's an important anniversary?

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Magic! Congrats to you & yours.
A long & happy one for you both brother.

Sent from my other brain.

Reactions: Budda

·
Registered
14,770 Posts
Congrats...

Reactions: Budda

·
Premium Member
11,016 Posts
There are as many different brands of marriages as there are couples, and yet they can all be called marriages. Enjoy, revel even, in your own brand.

Congratulations.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts