The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all from a nuby
I have the opportunity to acquire A Yamaki Yamaki AY 375 S. The instrument appears to to be in good repair and no buzy strings. action a little to high. it comes with no case. but is very blemish free for it's age. could anyone suggest a range of value for this guitar. I also think the back and sides B. Rosewood. Top not sure

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Welcome !

An answer to your question is to look out on reverb or eBay for same or similar instrument, on sale or already sold.

G

·
Hi to all from a nuby
I have the opportunity to acquire A Yamaki Yamaki AY 375 S. The instrument appears to to be in good repair and no buzy strings. action a little to high. it comes with no case. but is very blemish free for it's age. could anyone suggest a range of value for this guitar. I also think the back and sides B. Rosewood. Top not sure
If the strings are too high be careful the top isn't pulling up or the neck going out. That happens a lot with acoustics. Not a cheap fix. If you don't know for sure, don't buy it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.