·
Registered
18,560 Posts
What a lovely couple.

Reactions: Adcandour

·
Mad Strappier
498 Posts
Sonofagun that looks great! it's showy, but not over the top showy, still lets the guitar be the star.
That fabric has a whole bunch of raised texture to it, and the teeniest little gold glints.
Looks fab man! Have you done an extended play session with it? How does it sit on your shoulder?

·
Premium Member
8,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sonofagun that looks great! it's showy, but not over the top showy, still lets the guitar be the star.
That fabric has a whole bunch of raised texture to it, and the teeniest little gold glints.
Looks fab man! Have you done an extended play session with it? How does it sit on your shoulder?
Actually, I have. Not with the tele, but my LP. I did about 6 hours of playing at Glen Morris' place and jammed at The Jam Spot last weekend for a few hours. I didn't really notice it was there after I've adjusted it. It is extremely grippy, so you have to put it where you want it, and then it'll stay there for as long as you want.

·
Mad Strappier
498 Posts
Aye on the grip. I do have about 25% of my customers who want a slippy strap. That's why I always
mention what kind of backing is on them on my reverb listings. Far more want a guitar to stay put
(myself included).

not knowing it was there as a player is the ultimate compliment!

Reactions: Adcandour

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
That is one gorgeous strap! Paisley is my absolute ultimate fav design. It's very sophisticated looking.

The tele looks superb with that choice of strap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts