The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,163 Posts
Bet that would sound awesome through a big muff :)

Reactions: cboutilier

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
That's one of dem dere nu fangled thump instruments. You just thump the big brass part against something hard 'til it rings.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I don't even know what to do with this thing. It doesn't have strings, and it doesn't have a 1/4" jack to plug into an amp. I'm lost.

http://instagr.am/p/BSrBHjwAUpH/
That is actually a sexaphone, girls love it when you play it, just blow in the small end and wild sounds come out the large end.
GF^%@

·
Premium Member
16,967 Posts
Guys, you're all wrong.

This is obviously a nordic herding horn. Any farm animals in a 2 kilometre radius will go home once he learns the pattern.

L

·
0 Posts
And here I thought it was to diagnose your engine.
Small end in your ear, large opening against the engine block under the headers.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Back in the 1950's that was the instrument of instruments, if you had a band there had to be one of those in your group, this was before guitars came along and dislodged that thing from the main place in bands. When groups took a break or at the end of a show the girls would flock to the man with the big thing. Inevitably one girl would always ask, do you let girls play with your big thing, thus came the ground work for Chuck Berry's " Playing With My Ding-aling"

*#*(GF^%@

1 - 11 of 11 Posts